Conditions of Sale
1. This ticket is sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting this event and is subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held.
2. In general there are no refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by law. For BMEC Season events, BMEC Supporters may exchange a booking, subject to availability of seats, but these arrangements must be made and tickets returned to our Box Office staff a minimum of 48 hours before the booked performance.
3. The right of admission is reserved by the management of the venue.
4. Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discount price will only be upon production to Front of House staff of relevant ID on the night of the performance. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
5. Latecomers will be admitted at the discretion of the management and only if there is a suitable break in the program.
6. The use of cameras or recording equipment of any type including mobile phones is strictly forbidden.
7. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
8. By clicking the "Finalise Order" button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
10. BMEC assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.