How to become a friend of BMEC and book your seats:-
Signed up Friends have priority booking on shows until close of business on Monday 16 January 2017 from which point all shows will be on general sale. Please note the Box Office will be closed Friday 23 December from 12noon until 9.00am Tuesday 3 January 2017.
Credit card details
Credit card details are not stored at BMEC and it is preferred, for security reasons, that you don’t send us your credit card details by email or mail. We will collect these details by phone or in person and then lodge them in the online Securepay system. If you wish to pay by credit card please let us know your phone number and the most appropriate time to telephone you to obtain details for payment.
You can submit your booking form/s and payment:
105 William Street
Box Office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Enclose your booking form/s with a cheque made payable to:
Bathurst Regional Council T/A BMEC
and post to: Booking Form
Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre
Private Mail Bag 17
Bathurst NSW 2795
Fax your booking form/s to (02) 6333 6163.
Call 6333 6161 during normal business hours. Please have your credit card details ready. If it is a busy time for the Box Office you may need to leave a message and we’ll return your call as soon as possible.
TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and are subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held.
2. In general there are no refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by law. For BMEC Season events BMEC Friends may exchange a booking, subject to availability of seats, but these arrangements must be made and tickets returned to our Box Office staff a minimum of 48 hours before the booked performance. If, as a Subscriber, you have booked 5 shows and want to exchange one of them to another event, this must be a Season event within the same Season year. By the end of the Season should a minimum total of 5 shows not be met, you will be charged $30.00 and your status will change from Subscriber to Member, which does not have a minimum show requirement.
3. The right of admission is reserved by the management of the venue.
4. Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discount price will only be upon production of relevant ID to Front of House staff on the night of the performance. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
5. Latecomers will be admitted at the discretion of the management and only if there is a suitable break in the program.
6. The use of cameras or recording equipment of any type including mobile phones is strictly forbidden.
7. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
The information on this form is being collected to allow Council to process your application and/or carry out its statutory obligations. All information collected will be held by Council and will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected. An individual may view their personal information and may correct any errors.
It is requested that tickets be collected at least half an hour prior to the start of a performance.
We regret to advise that there are no refunds on tickets purchased as part of the BMEC Season. For BMEC Season events BMEC Friends may exchange a booking, subject to availability of seats, but these arrangements must be made and tickets returned to our Box Office staff a minimum of 48 hours before the booked performance. If, as a Subscriber, you have booked 5 shows and want to exchange one of them to another event, this must be a Season event within the same Season year. By the end of the Season should a minimum total of 5 shows not be met, you will be charged $30.00 and your status will change from
Subscriber to Member, which does not have a minimum show requirement.
Please be aware that latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
It is advisable to book early to obtain the best available spaces at either the front or the rear of the stalls.
HEARING AID LOOP
The theatre is equipped with a T-switch hearing assistance facility. Please indicate your requirements when booking to ensure you are seated in seats which have the best reception.
FOOD AND DRINK
Food is not permitted in the theatre. According to the terms of our license alcohol is not permitted in the theatre however patrons may take in bottled water or soft drink. Catering and beverage services are provided for most events in City Hall where BYO is not permitted.
BAR, SUPPERS, MEETING CAST AND CREW
The bar is open one hour before Season performances and at interval if applicable. Following the performance on the opening night of Season shows, there will be a light supper reception in the Wattle Foyer. This is a wonderful opportunity to meet the cast and crew. All patrons are very welcome to join us.
MOBILE PHONES AND PAGERS
Please switch off, or set to ‘silent’, all mobile phones and pagers before entering the theatre.
ORDER YOUR DRINKS
Please enquire at the bar prior to the start of the show if you would like to order your drinks for interval to avoid the rush.
BMEC is an affiliate of the Companion Card program. A Companion Card must be presented when booking. Please contact the Box Office for details.
Concession prices apply to pensioners, unemployed, Health Care cardholders and Government Seniors’ cardholders (proof required).
STUDENT, JUNIOR & STUDENT RUSH TICKETS
Student tickets are available for all full-time students (proof required). A Junior is 18 years or younger. Subject to availability and relevant ID, Student Rush tickets can be purchased on the day of the performance.
Discounts on Season shows apply to group bookings of eight or more (unless stated otherwise on specific show information). The discount applicable is one price category lower than the relevant charge without discount. Family tickets are also available at a discounted rate for appropriate shows. Please contact the Box Office for details.
The Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre is an initiative of Bathurst Regional Council. Details in this brochure are correct at the time of publication. The management reserves the right to add or substitute artists and vary the program should the need arise. No part of this brochure (except where indicated) may be reproduced without written permission from Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre management.
Centre Manager: Stephen Champion; Assistant Manager: Leonie Smith; Operations Manager: Donald Pearce; Venue Technician: Bannon Rees; Front of House Supervisor: Louise Hoskin; Box Office Supervisors: Lisanne McDowell, Local Stages Creative Producer: Kylie Shead; Local Stages
Casual Technicians: Baron Gray, Bill Hopper, Gavin Elrington, Matthew Franklin, Nathan Gillespie, Brendan Napier, Tim Roebuck, Becky Russell. Casual Box Office: Jo Dicksen.Kellie Borland, Amy Church, Sally Dwyer. Casual Bar Staff: Penelope Clulow, Shae Elliot, Jovita Goodwin, Emily Horton, Brittany Kearney, Michael Sheppeard, Belinda Lotherington. Nerolie Whitbread, Scheryl Hutchinson We acknowledge the valuable cntribution of the numerous Volunteer ushers, and CSU students and staff.